1 - Type of Cookies
- A cookie consists of a reduced set of data transferred to the user browser from a web server and can be read only by the server which has made the transfer. It is not an executable code and it does not spread viruses.
- Cookies do not record any personal information, and any identifiable data will not be memorised. If you wish, you can prevent some or all cookies from being saved. This, however, may compromise the use of the website and the services it offers. To proceed without modifying cookies options, simply continue browsing.
- The types of cookies that the site uses can be seen below:
2 - Technical cookies
- There are numerous technologies used to store information on the user's computer, which are then collected by the websites. Among them, the most known and used is that of HTML cookies. They are used for navigation and to facilitate access and use of the website by the user.Cookies are necessary for the transmission of communications on electronic network, that is, for the supplier, to deliver the service required by the client.
- The settings to manage or disable cookies may vary depending on the Internet browser used. However, the user can manage or request to disable storage or deletion of cookies by changing the settings on his/her Internet browser. This can slow down or prevent access to certain website features.
- The use of technical cookies ensures safe and efficient navigation of the website.
- Cookies inserted in the browser and retransmitted by Google Analytics or the statistical service of bloggers or similar sites are technical only if used for the purpose of optimising the site directly by the owner of the site, which can collect information in aggregate form on the number of users and how they visit the site. Under these conditions the same rules apply to cookie analytics with regard to disclosure and consent as for technical cookies.
- From the point of view of duration, it is possible to distinguish two types of cookies: temporary session cookies which are automatically deleted at the end of the browsing session and are used to identify the user and therefore avoid logging in to each page visited and permanent session cookies which remain active on the PC until expiry or cancellation by the user.
- Session cookies may be installed in order to allow access and stay logged in within the reserved area of the portal as an authenticated user.
- They are not stored permanently but exclusively for the duration of the browsing. When the browser is closed they are deleted automatically. Their use is strictly limited to the transmission of session identifiers, which consist of random numbers generated by the server and allow for safe and efficient website browsing.